For one week consumers from the Southcoast and surrounding areas will be able to visit any of the participating restaurants for a three course meal for dinner or 2 course lunch for a fixed price.
Restaurant Week is designed to benefit both the consumer and the restaurants. The consumers benefit by being able to try new places with a pre-fixe menu. The restaurants benefit by attracting new customers from not only this area but surrounding areas as well.
ONLY $250 to participate – $200 for Chamber Members!!!
Here’s how it works
- We get a number of top local restaurants like yours to participate. We advertise your restaurant on our website, Facebook page and posters.
- We advertise restaurant week inside and outside the Southcoast to attract new customers. We will use a combination of print, radio, digital and social media reaching consumers from Cape Cod to Rhode Island to Boston.
- You increase your customer base.
Options for participation: EITHER A OR B OR BOTH
a. DINNER. Three courses with at least three appetizer choices, at least three entrée choices and a dessert for $20.13 or $30.13. You can also add more if you wish, or make it a dinner for two. You can get creative as long as you meet the minimum requirements. (Maximum of 5 entrée, appetizer choices)
b. LUNCH ONLY. Two courses with at least 3 entree choices and one of the following: Appetizer, salad, dessert, glass of beer/wine for $12.13.
- Cost of participation in Restaurant Week is $250. Additional restaurants from the same company will be charged $200 for each additional restaurant. Fall River Chamber of Commerce, Greater New Bedford Chamber of Commerce and Cape Cod Canal Regional Chamber of Commerce Members & Downtown New Bedford Inc., members will be given a $50 discount.
- Dinner participants are required to offer a three course meal with at least three appetizer choices, three entrée choices and three dessert choices every night during Restaurant Week for either $20.13 or $30.13.
- Lunch participants must offer at least three entrée choices and one of the following: appetizer, salad, dessert, glass of beer/wine for $12.13 or less. Failure to offer three choices in each category will result in menu rejection.
- Deadline for menu submission to be included on SCRW website is MARCH 29TH No exceptions.
- Menu items do not have to come from the restaurant’s regular menu, but should represent the restaurant’s style of cooking. – get creative!